Sunday, May 16, 2021

Eastern Time: || Central Time: || Moutain Time: || Pacific Time:

Search Topic:
Advanced Search
squady
Captain
Posted on Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:07 pm

I JUST got into gaming like 3 months ago, I have been mostly focused on music and spirituality my whole life and thought games were... Oh I don't know, childish or something, a waste of time. I really don't see it that way anymore though, I see it now as an art form, and as valid of an experience or a lifestyle as any. When I first tried more modern open world style gaming I didn't understandit at all, Fallout 4 stayed in the box for over a year. But I ended up getting sort of couch ridden for a while, and decided to apply myself to learning how to play it. Welp... now I'm bloody obsessed. I literally live in the world of Fallout 4 now hahahaha
Ok so on top of all that, I have been sort of... roleplaying all the fallout characters, giving them voices, creating narratives with my voice, and that's when I decided "hey? Why not twitch this stuff and see what happens?"

So that's my gaming story in a nutshell, I am very new to all of this and VERY excited. Some games I have on my radar are Outriders, Elite Dangerous, and DeathLoop (though I have no PS5 it just looks soooooo gooooood...." I also just purchased Ark Survival but the game is too much for me!! I literally just felt like I was going to sit and die in the wilderness when I played it bwahahaha I will probably be looking for pointers in survival mmo's here too, I love the concept they just intimidate me!

I'd say that's enough about me, I hope to get involved here and become a part of the community, thanks for reading.

Richard
Administrator
Posted on Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:35 pm

Hello Squady,

Welcome to Gamerz Reef and thank you for posting in the forums, as you can see were just starting back up.

Stick around and help us grow.

Thank you.

© Copyright 2021 Gamerz Reef Clan Website Manager